The kick – off project meeting of APITHERAPY Project was hosted by CPIP, in Timisoara, Romania, on the 1st and 2nd of December 2014, with the participation of:
- JÁNOS PALOTÁS and IMRE MUCSI from TUDAS-Hungary;
- WIOLETTA CZERNATOWICZ and MACIEJ DYMACZ from ARID Lacjum-Poland;
- ERGÜN DEMIR and METIN AKBULUT from BALIKESIR UNIVERSITY-Turkey;
- KEMAL CELIK and FATIH ASGUN from COMU-Turkey;
- 2 representatives of the CANAKKALE ILI ARI YETISTIRICILERI-Turkey;
- RODICA PANA, ANDREEA MICU and VALENTINA DOANDES from CPIP.
The partners of the project entitled Increased Opportunities for Professional Development in Apitherapy Sector discussed during the project meeting issues like:
- aims and objectives of the project, that need to be accomplished;
- expected results;
- work plan and task division;
- project schedule;
- development of intellectual outputs;
- defining deadlines;
- development of Dissemination Plan.