The second meeting of the APITHERAPY project was hosted by COMU, in Çanakkale, Turkey, with the participation of:
- JÁNOS PALOTÁS and IMRE MUCSI from TUDAS;
- WIOLETTA CZERNATOWICZ and MACIEJ DYMACZ from ARID Lacjum;
- ERGÜN DEMIR from BALIKESIR UNIVERSITY;
- KEMAL CELIK and FATIH ASGUN from COMU;
- SULEYMEN BENEK and CAHIT ILERI from CANAKKALE ILI ARI YETISTIRICILERI;
- RODICA PANA and ANDREEA MICU from CPIP.
At the second project meeting held in Turkey, the members of the Apitherapy consortium discussed issues as following:
- Overview of the last 5 months activities of each partner within the Apitherapy project;
- Development of the project output O1 – APITHERAPY Implementation Strategy;
- Development of the project output O2 – Sector Analysis, Trends and New Curricula;
- Development of the project output O3 – APITHERAPY course and web – portal;
- Development of the project output O4 – Validate APITHERAPY package as European model;
- Quality control, monitoring and evaluation;
- Administrative/financial obligatory regulations;
- Schedule of the upcoming activities.